Trinity Trailer Sales and Service, Inc. was founded January 1, 1975 in Dallas, Texas by Tom L. Anderson and Charles D. Stokes starting with a 4-bay shop, one salesman and eight mechanics. Over the years Trinity has progressed to a 14-bay Service Shop, 32,000 square foot, and 8 -acre facility with Parts Department, Paint Shop and Mobile Service Vans. Trinity Trailer Sales and Service, Inc. has become one of the largest independent trailer dealerships in Texas.
- 7-Time Dealer of the Year – Timpte, Inc.
- 2-Time CPS/MANAC Dealer of the Year
- 9-Time CPS/MANAC Top 10 Dealer
- Member of the National Trailer Dealers of America
- Member of The Associated General Contractors of America
- Member of Texas Motor Transportation Association
- Member of the Minority Business Enterprises – NCTRCA
- Member of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas Business of the Year
- Certified by North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
- Member of the West Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Former U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Program Participant
We are now hiring experienced semi-trailer mechanics. We are looking for hard working and dedicated employees that are willing to work 40 hours a week and can provide tools for the job.
If interested please call to set up an interview at (214) 630-7051.